General Rules and Regulations
1. All prizes to be accepted as offered and may not be exactly as illustrated. There are no substitutions. Prizes have no cash value unless otherwise stated. Draw is March 5, 2021. Order of draw is: grand prize, then second prize, then third prize, then fourth prize, then fifth prize, then sixth prize, then seventh prize, then eighth prize, then ninth prize, then tenth prize. Winning tickets will not be placed back in the drum. Tickets on sale until midnight on January 6th, 2021.
2. Only persons aged 18 years or older may purchase tickets and be eligible to win. Tickets cannot be purchased in the name of a minor.
3. Only tickets that have been paid for and/or have been verified as paid for are eligible to be entered for the respective draw(s). Tickets must be purchased and mailed in the province of Ontario. It is the responsibility of ticket purchasers to ensure that they receive their ticket(s) prior to the loading of the draw drum on February 1, 2021. However, purchasers do not need their ticket(s) in hand in order to be included in the respective draw(s). The name on the ticket cannot be changed and tickets cannot be reimbursed once the loading of the draw drum commences.
4. ONE PERSON PER TICKET WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN. Additional names will not be considered. Prizes will be awarded to the primary ticket holder only (considered as the first name which appears on the front of the ticket immediately next to the word “name” in the space provided). It is the responsibility of the primary ticket holder to allocate the prize as necessary.
5. CHHA Association volunteers and sponsors’ employees are eligible to purchase tickets and win. Contestants may enter the draw as often as they wish.
6. By purchasing a ticket you are granting CHHA Sudbury Branch the right to publish your name(s), address(es) and photograph(s) if you are chosen as a winner. You also grant CHHA Sudbury Branch the right to use your name for promotional purposes.
7. The liability of CHHA Sudbury Branch to the confirmed owner of the ticket is limited to the purchase price of the ticket.
8. All Prize Draws will be held at the Dream Home, 164 Countryside Drive, Sudbury, Ontario on March 5, 2021 at 2 p.m. EST (standing room only) Winning Ticket Draws will be held under the supervision of McLelland Crawford Topp, LLP.
9. Prize prices include HST and license fees where applicable, but not insurance.
10. DISHONOURED CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS SHALL CAUSE IMMEDIATE FORFEITURE OF THE TICKET WITHOUT PRIOR NOTIFICATION OF THE PURCHASER, NO CHEQUES WILL BE ACCEPTED. The forfeit ticket will be transferred to the next applicant and resold as determined by the Draw Chairman. This transaction will be recorded with our accounting and auditing firm prior to the draw.
11. Winning tickets drawn are not eligible for any or all subsequent draws. There will be at least 2 turns of the drum between each draw.
The Grand Prize
1. The Grand Prize includes the home as indicated, home security system, furnishings, decorations as indicated and a 2020 Hyundai Venue Essential Automatic (including taxes, registration).
2. The Dream Home is located at 164 Countryside Drive, Sudbury, Ontario. The winner accepting the house as the prize must accept it as offered at this location. A cash option of $425,000.00 is offered for the home and home security portion of the prize. The grand prize winner accepting the cash option also receives the vehicle, furniture and decorations only. Built-in appliances, built in electronics, built-in fixtures and all standard fixtures are not included and will stay with the home.
3. All furnishings, decorations and electronics are as displayed at the Dream Home, 164Countryside Drive, Sudbury and must be accepted as offered.
4. All Prizes must be accepted as offered with no exceptions, cash alternatives (unless indicated) or refunds.
The Other Prizes
2nd Prize offered is one $5,000.00 cash prize and a $2,000.00 grocery gift card from Your Independent Grocers. Confirmed winner must accept prizes as offered (no substitutions, no cash value).
3rd Prize offered is a $3,000.00 grocery gift card from Your Independent Grocers. Confirmed winner must accept prize as offered (no substitutions, no cash value).
4th Prize offered is a $1,000.00 gift card from Home Hardware. Confirmed winner must accept prize as offered (no substitutions, no cash value).
5th and 6th Prizes offered are $500.00 gift cards from Home Hardware. Confirmed winner must accept prize as offered (no substitutions, no cash value).
7th, 8th, 9th and 10th Prizes offered are $500.00 gift cards from Giant Tiger. Confirmed winner must accept prize as offered (no substitutions, no cash value).
Ultimate 50/50 Extra Rules and Regulations
1. All rules applicable to the Ultimate Dream Home raffle also apply to the Ultimate 50/50 Extra raffle.
2. Tickets for the Ultimate 50/50 Extra are sold separately of the Ultimate Dream Home raffle, and may be ordered in conjunction with Ultimate Dream Home raffle tickets.
3. All tickets in a pack must contain the same information and will be issued in the name of the purchaser. All 50/50 Extra tickets ordered in conjunction with Ultimate Dream Home tickets will be issued in the name of the primary purchaser and mailed to the address provided.
4. Ultimate 50/50 Extra tickets can only be ordered by phone-in, mail, fax order form or online at Ultimate Dream Home. All tickets will be mailed to the ONE address provided by the purchaser.
5. Tickets are $10 each; three (3) pack for $25; five (5) pack for $40. All tickets purchased will be issued in sequential order. There will only be 75,000 Ultimate 50/50 Extra tickets offered for sale. Tickets on sale until midnight on January 6th 2021.
6. Ultimate 50/50 Extra comprises of one (1) prize. The winner will receive 50% of the total accumulated jackpot. The drawing of the winner will be held at the Dream Home, 164 Countryside Drive, Sudbury, Ontario on March 5, 2021 following the final draws in the Ultimate Dream Home raffle.